An Attorney will represent my father, his interests, his rights, and I'm going to petition the courts for guardianship. My father will not be able to exercise his free will on how to live, how to live, and who might make decisions for him. That's my job if the judge believes he's no longer able to do something in a best interests.

We selected
What is Plikli?

Plikli is an open source content management system that lets you easily create your own user-powered website.

Latest Comments